Beverly International Mass Amino Acids
Amino Acid Tablet for Muscle Building and Recovery, Promotes Muscle Mass, Reduction of Body Fat, and Increased Performance
Beverly International Mass Amino Acids is one of BI's most popular investments and so difficult to keep in stock!
1. Exclusive, custom formulation: MASS Aminos is a custom formulation manufactured exclusively for BI. You cannot find it anywhere else. The formula was developed by BI's research and development team at its head office in Cold Spring, KY. Manufacturing the formula requires the efforts of multiple ingredients suppliers working in concert with 2 technologically advanced manufacturing laboratories.
2. Rare ingredient profile: In terms of quantity, the leading ingredient in MASS Aminos is its partial hydrolysate of casein. It is also the anabolic star of the show and by far the most expensive ingredient to produce.* Ads and labels for protein supplements often call out whey protein hydrolysate as their "most expensive" ingredient. Ironically, a partial hydrolysate of casein like BI's can cost twice as much as a whey protein hydrolysate, if not more. The cost of BI's partial hydrolysate of casein and its unusual anabolic behaviors arises from the complex, proprietary process used to manufacture it. Consumers will not find a supplement containing an ingredient with identical properties anywhere else.
3. Scientifically based: Peptide-bound amino acids (PBAAs) like those found in MASS Aminos have been suggested to be absorbed faster, and promotion nitrogen retention to a higher level than when compared to a mixture of free amino acids and nearly twice as much as regular food.* In bodybuilding terms, this means higher potential for gains.*
4. A high AN/TN ratio: The amino nitrogen to total nitrogen (AN/TN) ratio of the partial hydrolysate of casein in MASS Aminos is at least 0.31. This value exceeds that of other products by as much as 500%. It also meets the FDA's specific requirements for what is referred to as a "partially hydrolyzed protein." Some companies claim that their protein supplements have an AN/TN ratio of "no less than 0.05". However, industry experts suggest that a minimum of 0.30 may be required before consumers will notice results.
5. Extensively hydrolyzed: "Hydro", short for "hydrolysis" is a popular buzzword in the sports nutrition marketplace. The term is often applied to hydrolyzed whey protein supplements. Consumers are typically left wondering how "hydrolyzed" these products really are. The reality is that the whey in some of them may be as little as 1% hydrolyzed -too low to produce a difference that you will notice. In contrast, the casein in MASS Aminos has been subject to extensive, tightly controlled hydrolysis.
6. Guaranteed content of small PBAAs, up to 60-80% di- and tripeptides: PBAAs in the form of di- and tripeptides are ideal for fast absorption and retention of nitrogen.* Tests confirm that the partial hydrolysate of casein in MASS Aminos contains a wide assortment of PBAAs ranging from di- and tripeptides (up to 60-80%) to peptides of 4-8 amino acid residues, as well as some free amino acids and intact proteins.
7. Dual Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Effects: The intact protein molecules in MASS Aminos, being more slowly absorbed, provide consumers with longer-term anti-catabolic benefits, whereas the small PBAAs are principally "high-speed anabolic" in nature.*
8. Banned-substance-free manufacturers: Athletes and their coaches can have peace of mind knowing that the MASS Aminos manufacturing labs are free of banned substances.
9. Convenient & Flexible: Because it consists of tablets, MASS Aminos can be taken anywhere, at any time. Its flexible formula is also suitable for an endless variety of bodybuilding applications.
10. Cost-effective: With a retail price as low as 8 cents per tablet, MASS Aminos is a highly cost-effective supplement to the diet and training.
11. Backed by real-world use: BI consistently receives testimonials from athletes of all ages and backgrounds who have experienced outstanding gains in muscle mass, reductions in body fat and increases in performance simply by adding MASS Aminos to their diet and training.* Legitimate, convincing testimonials like these are very difficult to find in the sports nutrition marketplace.
12. Lysine Hydrochloride: Lysine is a dietarily essential amino acid whose main role is as a substrate in tissue protein synthesis.* When MASS Aminos was first developed, lysine was considered a growth enhancing, or anabolic, agent.* With so many satisfied customers, BI continues to put it in the formula to this day.
As tough as MASS Aminos is to keep in stock, we're not going to exaggerate the risk of running out. What we do want to emphasize, however, is that the longer you delay your purchase, the longer you delay the possibility of gains -transformations of lean muscle mass and performance that can be as exceptionally fulfilling as they are economically friendly.* Adding a bottle or two to your cart is the next step to turning this possibility into reality.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Mass Pro Blend
(pancreatic digest of casein, whey protein, lysine hydrochloride, milk protein hydrolysate)