ErgoGenix ErgoPump NMT
Discontinued Products ... Sorry We No Longer Carry
ErgoPump™ is ErgoGenix's entry in the pre-workout performance category. Athletes of all types may benefit from ErgoPump's Energy & Muscle Amplification formula. ErgoPump works to enhance Energy, Focus and Performance. This scientifically designed, cutting-edge formula works to augment blood flow by promoting nitric oxide production, as well as improving cognitive function.
ErgoPump's Vasodilatory Blend supports enhanced Nitric Oxide production, due to the inclusion of L-arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, Citrulline Malate and creatine nitrate. Citrulline Malate has also been suggested to increase aerobic performance. Finally, enhanced muscle protein synthesis is supported by the addition of Grape Seed Extract.
ErgoPump's Neural Potentiation Blend produces Amazing Energy & Focus via the use of caffeine.
ErgoPump's Fatigue Resistance Blend contains Creatine Citrate, which has been suggested to help maintain intramuscular energy stores. In addition, Dextrose is included to be available as a form of glucose to enter glycolysis in anaerobic and aerobic metabolism.
- Reduce pre-workout fatigue with a sustained boost in energy
- Augments short- and long-term energy stores for explosive power and prolonged endurance
- Increased blood flow to working muscles to supply them with the needed substrates oxygen, phosphocreatine, and glucose
- Enhanced alertness and energy may assist in a strong mind and body relationship for even the toughest workouts
- Recover quickly with simple carbohydrates and antioxidants, ensuring back-to-back training days will not be hindered
- Stimulates ideal conditions for muscle contractility, reducing evidence of fatigue-related force deficits
- Promotes muscular aerobic and anaerobic capacity for maximal results under any training or competition conditions
- Promotes optimal body composition from enhanced free-fatty acid utilization and glycogen sparing; support fat burning while building muscle
- Enhance blood flow where you need it the most (muscles), assisting in byproduct removal and energy and oxygen delivery