iSatori Pre-Gro Muscle Building Pre-Workout Igniter, Designed To Provide A Clean Rush Of Energy To Support Workout Performance
IT'S GRO TIME!PRE-GRO™
- Muscle Growth
- Plasma Expansion
- Maximum Pumps
- Increased Strength
- Potent Energy
- Intense Focus
Pre-Gro starts working within 30 minutes when you first feel the clean rush of energy and the tingling sensation, telling your muscles it’s time to train! During your workout, you’ll begin to feel a pump that’s beyond the NO pump you’re used to—way beyond… called the “PlasmaVol pump.” It's so unbelievable, almost indescribable, until you try it for yourself. Every rep will feel lighter, every set will induce more volume, and every workout will represent an opportunity for a new personal best. With Pre-Gro, it’s GRO time, every time you train.
Prepare to experience the true power of innovation, real science, and an unparalleled passion for helping you make your transformation! It’s GRO time!
What is Pre-Gro?
Pre-Gro, the world’s first pre-workout, powered by Bio-Gro™ Bio-Active Peptides, that actually helps build muscle and goes way beyond the pump to produce a revolutionary new muscle-expansion concept called the PlasmaVol™ pump!*
How is Pre-Gro different than other pre-workout formulas?
Pre-Gro represents a new breed of pre-workout… engineered as the ONLY pre-workout with Bio-Gro Bio-Active Peptides to actually build muscle and go beyond the pump (way beyond the pump) into a new realm of plasma expansion.* Pre-Gro provides a powerfully intense muscle-building workout experience, unlike anything you’ve ever tried before. Pre-Gro will undoubtedly change the game in pre-workouts.
What kind of results can I expect from using Pre-Gro?
Pre-Gro was designed to maximize your workout by amplifying six critical factors in reaching your goals: 1) Muscle growth, 2) Plasma Expansion, 3) Maximum pumps, 4) Increased strength, 5) Potent energy and 6) Intense focus. Pre-Gro starts working within 30 minutes when you first feel the clean rush of energy and the tingling sensation, telling your muscles it’s time to train!* During your workout, you’ll begin to feel a pump that’s beyond the NO pump you’re used to—way beyond it… called PlasmaVol pump.* It’s different, almost indescribable, until you try it for yourself. Every rep will feel lighter, every set will induce more volume and pressure in your muscles, and every workout will represent an opportunity for a new personal best. With Pre-Gro, it’s GRO time, every time you train.
Do I need to "load" or "cycle" Pre-Gro?
There is no need to load or cycle Pre-Gro. All of the ingredients formulated into Pre-Gro are supplied at clinical, beneficial dosages, so there’s no need to take additional products to produce the most powerful muscle building you could expect.
Are there any known side effects?
No. The formulation of Pre-Gro is based on sound scientific evidence, which suggests that when used at the instructed dosages, should not yield any unwanted side effects. It’s always suggested that, like with any supplement or exercise program, you check with your primary physician to ensure you are in good health and there are no contraindications with medications or existing conditions.
What is that tingling sensation I experience after taking Pre-Gro?
Pre-Gro contains beta-alanine from patented Carnosyn®, which infuses muscles with carnosine and, for many people, causes a temporary tingling sensation in the extremities (e.g., face, fingers, ears, etc.). The scientific term for this is parathesia. This is a normal reaction for many and will subside within 30 minutes to one hour. If you don’t feel the tingling sensation, it doesn’t mean Pre-Gro is not working, as not everyone is sensitive to the temporary effects of beta-alanine.
Do I need to adjust the dosage of Pre-Gro for my bodyweight?
It is advised that you read the directions on the label and start by assessing your tolerance for Pre-Gro by mixing one scoop in 6 to 8 oz of water. Once tolerance is assessed, move to two scoops in 12 to 16 oz of water to experience Pre-Gro’s maximum effects.
Can I take Pre-Gro with other muscle-building products?
Yes. Although Pre-Gro contains the primary ingredients your body needs to build muscle, gain strength, increase focus and intensity, and adequately recover from intense workouts,* other supplements can be stacked with Pre-Gro. We recommended your supplement stack include a high-quality protein or lean mass gainer and ensure you're consuming sufficient amino acids.
What are the ingredients in Pre-Gro, and what does the science say about them?
Here’s a breakdown of the ingredients in the Pre-Gro formula, and what the scientific evidence says about them (found in every two powerhouse scoops):
3,000 mg of Bio-Gro™ Bio-Active Peptides
- Pre-Gro is the ONLY pre-workout on the market to contain Bio-Gro Bio-Active Peptides from the patent-pending Bio-Pro brand.
- Bio-active peptides are extracted growth factors from colostrum, concentrated, and elevated into specific ratios to form Bio-Gro.
- Bio-active peptides are designed to help maximize the body’s ability to synthesize more protein (amino acids), which recent studies have shown to fuel muscular development, improve 1RM strength gains, and speed recovery, after intense workouts.*
3,000 mg of Hydromax® Glycerol
- HydroMax® is a concentrated—65%—yet stable form of powdered glycerol, superior to the glycerol monostearate (which is 5 – 12%), offering hydration in a proprietary blend of glycerol and silica.
- HydroMax is easily absorbed and distributed throughout the intracellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and muscle tissues.
- HydroMax helps to produce a fuller pump and greater vascularity by impacting the hydration level within the blood plasma*—called the PlasmaVol pump.
750 mg of Nitrosigine®
- Nitrosigine® is a patented complex of bonded arginine silicate, shown in clinical settings to be superior to standard arginine for producing muscular performance.*
- Nitrosigine plays a critical role within endothelial expansion (aka the pump).
- Preliminary tests on Nitrosigine indicated 5x the blood vessel expansion over arginine HCl.
2,000 mg of CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
- Carnosyn is the patented form of beta-alanine, a non-essential beta amino acid, which is converted to carnosine in the muscles.
- Beta-alanine serves as a “buffer” in the muscle cells, to control intracellular pH (acidity), and thus delay the time to exhaustion of the muscle, which allows you to train harder and/or longer.*
- Beta-alanine is an ideal complement to creatine, because it provides a clinically validated function of improved athletic performance, workout capacity, and strength.*
2,000 mg Creatine Monohydrate & 1,000 of Creatine HCL
- Creatine monohydrate is the most time-tested form of creatine in the history of supplements and has been clinically tested in several hundred studies.
- Creatine acts as a supplier of “energy” to the mitochondria of the muscle, by rebuilding ATP and regenerating the muscle’s ability to react to stimulus from weight training or anaerobic activities.*
- Research suggests creatine supports gains in strength and power, as well as muscle growth, when combined with intense weight training.*
- Creatine HCL is made by attaching a hydrochloride (HCL) group to creatine. Adding the hydrochloride group lowers the pH of cre atine, making it more acidic. This markedly increases its solubility in fluids, which increases absorption of the creatine and prevents any unwanted stomach problems (e.g., bloating or digestion).*
2,000 mg of Citrulline Malate
- Citrulline malate is made up of the amino acid citrulline attached to malic acid.
- Once consumed, citrulline is readily converted to arginine, and then to nitric oxide (NO), which research suggests can increase arginine levels and NO in the body greater than arginine by itself.
- Citrulline malate is very complimentary to Nitrisogine® to help produce a more profound NO production and, reportedly, better muscular pumps.*
300 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous
- Caffeine, as indicated by clinical studies, can immediately increase muscle strength, improve muscle endurance, and decrease muscle fatigue during workouts, which allows you to take your training intensity to a higher level.*
- Caffeine also increases mental alertness, focus, positive mood, and central nervous system energy during intense exercise, especially when combined with other neurotropic ingredients.*
180 mg of Grape Seed Extract
- Grape seed extrapolations contain a natural component called proanthocyanidolic oligomers, which a recent study has shown helps sore muscles recover faster.*
- Several new animal studies are demonstrating a potent energetic improvement in muscles following supplementation with grape seed extract.*
- Muscle tissue damage—as a result of heavy training—results in inflammatory reactions in the body, where grape seed extract has been shown to inhibit inflammation and speed up muscle recovery.*
80 mg of Schisandra chinensis
- Schisandra chinensis is a creeping vine with small red berries native to Northern China and the Russian Far East. It is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine.
- In uncontrolled studies, Schisandra has been reported to counteract the effect of fatigue, increase muscular endurance, and improve physical performance.*
- Schisandra has also been reported to show a decline in post-exercise cortisol,* which is an anti-catabolic hormone.
24 mg of Hordenine HCL
- Hordenine can be extracted from the roots of the sprouting barley (Hordeum vulgare) seeds and is a naturally occurring alkaloid which has a stimulant effect.
- Hordenine has a mild adrenaline-like effect in the body, by its ability to release noradrenaline from stores, reaching a peak at 90 minutes post ingestion.
- One study showed that Hordenine, when given to trained men, caused a significant increase in noradrenaline levels, thus boosting exercise performance.*
24 mg of AstraGin
- AstraGin is a natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax notoginseng.
- Supported by over 12 pre-clinical studies, AstraGin has been shown to increase the absorption of essential nutrients, including arginine and citrulline.*
What does Pre-Gro taste like?
If you've tasted most pre-workout powered drink mixes, you already know that most of them are pretty bitter and sometimes rather awful tasting. Pre-Gro, on the other hand, was developed using a food chemist to help make the flavors absolutely delicious. The flavor is light, refreshing, and delicious… much like drinking your favorite Kool-Aid® drink or Sonic® slushy. It’s so good, you might even want to sip on it all day (instead of plain water). What’s more, we didn't need to use any artificial dyes or colors to make it taste (and look) like your favorite drink mix.
Disclaimer While Nutra Pura strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all nutritional dietary supplements product before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nutra Pura.
Nature's best isopure zero carb 100% whey protein Burn Fat AminO Energy Bodybuilding on Standard Optimum Health Australia Serious Mass Nutrition Casein Hornsby Sydney Gold Supplements store True Mass BSN Syntha 6 Edge