ProMera Sports CON-CRET
pure, concentrated, creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage.
ProMera Sports CON-CRETCon-Cret® is a pure, concentrated, creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage. Con-Cret is also ideal for anyone whose livelihood may benefit from an increase in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a major source of energy or fuel for cellular and muscular function, such as those on restrictive diets and who are not getting enough creatine in the foods they eat.
- The Future of Creatine is Con-Cret! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- Con-Cret has superior solubility, uptake and potency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
- Customer survey results showed 99% of Con-Cret users will refer a friend
- Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
- Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
- One serving of Con-Cret has a potency of 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate.
- Only creatine that is Micro-Dosed based on body weight (1/4 tsp per 100 lbs body weight), NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
- Superior strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
- No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
- Can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with Con-Cret.
- Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
WHAT IS CREATINE AND WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
- Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
- Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happens at a diminished rate.
- Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
- Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
- Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
WHAT MAKES CON-CRET DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CREATINES?
- Con-Cret is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
- Con-Cret is one of the most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body's cells.
- Con-Cret requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
- Con-Cret is one of the only creatines that is MICRO-DOSED.™ - only 1/4 tsp needed (1 scoop or 1 capsule) per 100 lbs of body weight
- The Con-Cret advantage - One of the only creatine products on the market today that you can dose on body weight and workout intensity.
SOLUBILITY & POTENCY STUDY
If it is not soluble, it won't make it into your blood stream.
Creatine products traditionally have poor bio-availability because the molecule has poor solubility. The Con-Cret molecule is an engineering breakthrough in creatine science. Since the body is largely an aqueous based organism, solubility is a critical characteristic for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
NOT ALL CREATINES HAVE THE POTENCY OF CON-CRET.
There are many synthesized creatines and many have suggested to be efficient in recharging adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The unique conjugation of the Con-Cret molecule makes it one of the most potent and bio-available creatines ever, resulting in MICRO-DOSING® and eliminating the negative side effects typical of other creatines (such as cramping, bloating, GI distress).
When you have superior solubility and bio-availability-the result is unmatched potency.
CON-CRET PLASMA UPTAKE STUDY
ProMera Health requested the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to assist in conducting a double blind, placebo controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study in order to assess the efficacy of various creatines. (Study design, results, and details on file or visit the Con-Cret website to review the study).
Convincing evidence was suggested of a significant improvement in creatine plasma uptake - Peak creatine plasma concentrations and plasma Area-Under-Curve (AUC) was significantly greater in the Con-Cret phase of the study.
QUALITY & PURITY
- Con-Cret contains no sugar, no fillers, no binders and no buffering agents.
- Con-Cret has no additives, no stimulants and no banned or illegal substances.
- Con-Cret is safe and legal-it complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
- Con-Cret can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with Con-Cret.
- Con-Cret is made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1067 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Creatine Hydrochloride (HCl)||750 mg||**|
|** Daily Value Not Established|