ProMera Sports Gluta-Tren
Gluta-Tren enhances workout performance replenishing glycogen and elevating glutamine plasma concentration to improve endurance during intense training.
PROMERA SPORTS Gluta-Tren
RECOVERY. REPLENISHMENT. PERFORMANCE. ENERGY.
- May be Effective at Enhancing Eccentric Contraction in the Presence of Lactic Acid*
- Helps Maintain Intramuscular Concentrations of L-Glutamine During Periods of Intense Training*
- Helps Increase Muscular Strength*
- Helps Improve Endurance and Oxygen Uptake*
- Helps Mitigate Damage to Muscle While Reducing Down Time Between Training Events.*
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN USING GLUTA-TREN™
- Support More Reps Added to Each Set*
- Promote Cellular Hydration*
- Help Minimize Damage to Muscles*
- Provide a Fuel Source for Training Muscles*
Gluta-Tren is comprised of 8 Grams of L-Glutamine plus L-Taurine, Beta Alanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Luecine, Creatinol O Phosphate, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, and Actigin. Gluta-Tren enhances workout performance replenishing glycogen and elevating glutamine plasma concentrations. Taking Gluta-Tren during and after a workout or any physical activity helps reduce oxidative stress to muscle tissue as well as buffer lactic acid. Gluta-Tren's Rapid Recovery System has many benefits, like lowering Creatine Kinase and increasing ATP levels. The best way to take Gluta-Tren is to take a single serving dose of 16.5 grams mixed with 10-16 ounces of water as a pre and intra workout drink sipping it 15 minutes prior to physical activity and finished into your activity. Glutamine is one of the most aboundant (61%) amino acids found in muscle tissue and is quickly expended by the body during any physical activity. It is gradually replaced but not at the rate you need it, so supplementing Gluta-Tren replaces what you lose, and our opinion is you will feel the difference.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (3.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||8 mg||400%|
|Glutamine Blend||3,060 mg||†|
|L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl L-Glutamine, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine (Sustamine), Magnesium Glycinate, Glutamine Chelate TRAACS|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value Not Established